background

10.02.2010

3 month update!






I can't believe our baby boy is 3 months!! I love how he is learning so much every day.  He definitly knows who his mommy and daddy are, he leans toward either of us when we come home :) He has found his voice which he has been cooing and babbling since about 2 months old.  When Tanner "roars" at him he "roars" right back its the cutest thing ever. He also just got a jumper which he loves, he gets so excited when he realizes that he is the one moving it!  And if anyone didn't know he is looking more and more like his daddy when he was a baby, no more darker hair spots..it is all super blonde!  He almost sleeps  through the night, he is still a little piggy and needs a snack in the middle of the night. We put him to sleep in his crib and then when he wakes up for his snack he goes in bed with us.  It may not be the best practice but I get the most sleep that way and I think Talon likes it too :)   Here are some updated pictures.





Talon and Mommy


such a little tanner!

He loves the boppy



No comments:

Post a Comment