background

10.16.2010

Chubbas!

Soo I just thought I would share some of Talon's super cute pictures that we have taken lately for everyone  :)  Talon's Uncle Nate bought him a Minnesota Viking's jersey and it's super cute because it matches his daddy's!  Although I personally think that Talon looks better in green and gold, he is so handsome either way.  As you can see Tanner and his dad look so much alike and so does the baby, I can't wait until Tanner's grandparents come down from Minnesota so we can get a pic of all four generations. 

We just went to Tanner's brother Zane's going away party last week. He is joining the army and is leaving this next week so he was thrown a surprise party.  It was great to see Chels, Zane and their boys, they are getting so big! We will definitely miss Zane when he is gone but he is doing such a great thing for our country!

Tanner, Talon and Grandpa Dan



Cool Chubbas

I love putting my hands in my mouth!

I'm sick but still happy!

Go Pack Go!!

Chels, Jace, Jax and Zane

Mommy's favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment