background

9.10.2010

Talon's 3 month pictures!

So today for me was super fun! Tanner is not a fan of pictures at all, but I was just so excited to get our first official family pictures taken today.  I have always imagined having my own little family and getting pictures taken at every special milestone.  So my goal is to take pics every 3 months during Talon's first year.

Well I decided to go to Sear's because Nicole got her little girls pictures done there once and they turned out great.  I recieved a coupon in the mail for a free sitting and a coupon for $7.99 package deal.   Well let me tell you do not go to Sears thinking that is all you are going to spend! Needless to say I spent way to much but I couldn't resist all the cute poses they took of us and Talon....

Such a cute smile!
First family photo!


I love his outfit! Such a little man here :)



1 comment: